Cinquantotto means 58, the new R 58 from Rocket Espresso.
Dual independently operated PID controlled boilers allowing for optimum extraction of any coffee type or roast style. Rocket Espresso inclined boiler technology means precise group temperature adjustment and unprecedented levels of temperature stability.
Commercial grade rotary pump draws from the machines internal water reservoir or allows for the machine to have
a direct water connection from the water supply.
Machine functions are controlled by the touch screen communication pod that now includes an automatic on/off function – your machine is ready to go whenever you need coffee. The communication pod can easily be removed from the machine to retain the aesthetic that is Rocket Espresso.
- Brew Group: Commercial 58mm bronze E61 brew group (weighing 4.05kg).
- Portafilter: Industry standard, commercial grade 58mm portafilter.
- Pre-Infusion: Dual pre-infusion delivered via the thermo siphon E61 group.
- Steam Wand: Cool to touch (anti-burn) stainless steel wand.
- Hot Water Tap: Separate hot water tap.
- Gauges: Pump and boiler pressure gauges.
- Boilers: Separate 0.58L brew and 1.8L service insulated boilers made of pure copper (with lead free brass end plates).
- Pump: Commercial grade rotary pump.
- PID: Externally attached PID providing control over both the brew and steam temperatures.
- Water connections: 2.5l removable internal water reservoir or alternatively direct water connection (plumbed) with full drip tray drainage system.
- Construction: Heavy gauge mirror stainless steel.
- Cup tray: Large cup tray with stainless surround.
- Drip Tray: Stainless steel drip tray.
- Power: Standard UK 13amp plug (1400w / 220v).
- Weight: 29kg.
- Dimensions: 310mm Width x 440mm Depth x 385mm Height.
- Accessories included: Single & dual portafilters, single, double & blank baskets, high quality Rocket metal tamper, micro fibre cloth, group cleaning brush and training / manual CD.