Leasing coffee Equipment is a tax efficient way of financing the purchase of an asset over a 1 to 5 year period – and it’s not as complicated as it might seem. Through our licensed leasing partner Coffee Omega will make the necessary arrangements for you to pay for your equipment in monthly instalments.
BENEFITS OF LEASING EQUIPMENT
- 100% tax efficient – all payments for your leased rental equipment are tax allowable since they are seen as “operating costs” and therefore reduce the taxable profit of the business by 100% of the charge, reducing your Corporation Tax bill.
- Let your coffee machine pay for itself – buying commercial coffee equipment with minimal capital outlay means your business can benefit from the savings or additional profits immediately.
- Buy good quality equipment now – cheap equipment may be all you think your hospitality business can afford, but buy the industry leading brands and quality equipment you need now, use it now, and pay back the finance as your business brings in the extra revenue.
- Improved cash flow – reduced burden on cash flow compared to outright purchase means more funds freed up for stock, staffing, decoration, refurbishment and marketing.
- Better budgeting and financial planning – fixed monthly payments mean you will always know what to expect.
- Unsecured borrowing – the leased equipment is generally the only security necessary. No property is used as security. Occasionally directors’ guarantees may be requested by the finance company for some limited companies.
EQUIPMENT LEASING PROCESS
- Our finance partner will contact you directly to ask relevant questions to obtain an approval in principle and provide quotations for your specific needs
- Once agreed by you, our finance partner will complete all the relevant documentation for approval and the equipment you have ordered will be delivered directly to you
- Monthly payments will be required to the asset finance company
For more information on leasing and our equipment, and equipment financing in general, please call us on 0843 289 6422 or email: email@example.com