The pursuit of the perfect espresso is an endless quest.
When designing the Rocket Espresso R 9V, the engineer Ennio Berti opted for a fully saturated group to further enhance machine temperature stability through PID control in the stainless steel multi boiler machine.The Pressure transducer technology was used to reduce steam pressure recovery times, quickly important in high volumes cafes. The R 9V shares the contemporary look which sets the Rocket Espresso Machines apart from others by having a lowered height which this allows a better interaction between the barista alongside the customers. The digital display features boiler temperature adjustable in increments of 0.1 degrees celsius and shot timers for each group.
– Separate stainless steel fully saturated coffee brew boiler for each group
– Digital shot timer for each group
– Pressure transducer technology for instant boiler pressure recovery to significantly increase steam power and recovery time
– Programmable temperatures for each group
– PID controlled electronics
– High capacity stainless steel service boiler with hot water optimiser
– Lever steam valves
– Automatic backflush cycle
– Dimensions (WxHxD) 760 x 578 x 590 mm
– Power: 5.6 KW
– Main Boiler: 9.01L
– Dimensions: (WxHxD) 980 x 578 x 590 mm
– Power: 7.4 KW
– Main Boiler: 12.01L