Linea PB now available with the following options:
Linea PB S and X model
Linea PB S w/ABR and X w/ABR models
In crafting the Linea PB, Piero Bambi refined and sharpened design elements and fine-tuned performance features that made the Linea Classic a specialty coffee icon. The Linea PB, designed by and named in recognition of Piero Bambi, introduces a new level of performance, reliability, and craftsmanship that carries the Linea into the future in a manner that is familiar, yet also fresh and new. The Linea PB features the iconic La Marzocco polished stainless steel body, updated with simplified lines and a lower profile, equipped with exclusive, user friendly interface software that gives the barista direct functional control over boiler temperature, brewing volume, hot water tap dose, auto-back flush as well as other options.
- Saturated Groups: ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Dual Boiler System: separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Dual PID (coffee and steam): allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Insulated Boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Eco Mode: can be programmed to enter stand-by mode, improving energy efficiency.
- USB: making it possible to update firmware.
- Programmable Doses – Auto-volumetrics ensure repeatability and consistency in high-volume settings.
- Stainless Steel Portafilters & Precision Baskets: for improved cup quality and consistency.
- Digital Display: temperature display, shot timers, flow pulse counter and intuitive programming simplifies the adjustment of machine parameters.
- Tall Cups: allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups (+2.5cm /1in. in height).
- Auto Back-flush Program: automatic cleaning program.
- Available Models: 2, 3 or 4 groups.
- Machine Operation: automatic (AV) and mechanical paddle (MP) versions.
- Cup Warmer: maintain espresso and cappuccino cups heated at a proper temperature.
- Pre-heating System: prior to entering into the coffee boiler, water is pre-heated – thus increasing productivity.
- Hot Water Economizer: fine tune the temperature of the hot water spout.
- Ruby Flow Restrictors: synthetic ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion.
- Barista Lights: LED lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- High Legs: makes it easier to access beneath the machine (+7.5cm / 3in. in height).
Available as 2 or 3 group heads
Model S = Dual boiler
Model X = Independent boiler
- High legs
- Cronos key pad
- Barista lights
12 months p/l warranty onsite