Golden Roasters GR0.5 Mini Coffee Roaster
This is the mini range coffee roaster which can roast batches 0.2 – 0.5kg with average time between 13 – 17mins.
This roaster is ideal if your looking to start your new roasting business with small batches or if your bringing in your coffee roasting “in-house”.
* 13-17 min. roasting time
* CE certified gas blocker
* Inverter equipped system for safety of motors…
* Run 3 phase motors with single phase electricity
* Very well heat insulated
* 4 Motors + 1 Drum fan + 1 cooling tray fan
* Chaff collector on body
* Fuel type: natural gas / Lpg / Propane
* Electrical parts are from most famous brands with best quality (schneider,Siemens..)
* Quite operation, allow to listen beans crack not motors
* Large window allow to see green bean roasting process easily.
* Easy maintenance
* Fan and mixer fan has individual motors and start stop buttons to run independently
* 2 years parts warranty
* We can built the roasters with double layer drum according to customer’s request
* Dimensions (WxLxH): 46 x 96 x 80 cm
* This model can be converted to electric
- Gas Security System : To stop all system in case of any abnormality in gas pressure.
- Emergency Stop: to turn off all roasting process.
- Temperature Control : Digital Temperature Controls and Digital Temperature Indication.
- Sight glass, sampling tube and digital temperature makes easy coffee roasting process.
- A large cooler with fan quickly cools the coffee.
- Audible warning system for the end of the roasting process.
- Installation and start up manual for easy using.
- Electric and Gas components are CE certified
- Cost saving by gas blocker
- Inverter for low energy consumption
- Well heat insulation
- Supplied with the chaff collector
- Quite operation
- Easy to operate
Optional Specifications :
- Optional embossed logo on drum (Copper Models).
- Optional copper and stainless steel available on drum cover.
- After burner.
All roasters can be made single phase as the machines have inverter, so they are run on a 3 phase motor but with a single phase electricity.
24 months parts warranty – this covers non-wearing parts only. Warranty does not cover mis-use, neglect, improper cleaning specially the build up of chaff where the fan is not cleaned and/ or failure to perform drum alignment.
Note: All gas machines need to be installed by a qualified gas authorised person. Installation, ducting, flu installations need to be carried out by certified engineers using manufacturers specifications. It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure they comply with UK legislation and law.
We can provide you with details of appropriate installers, roaster consultants and fitters who might be able to help you but we do not take any responsibility.
Delivery times: approx. 5-20 days after payment. Air freight is the best option for this roaster. Delivery will only be to your commercial premises on a crate/ pallet. Removal from the crate into your premises will have to be at your own cost.