Golden Roasters GR60 Coffee Roaster
New design features;
- Roaster includes PC /laptop connection via USB cable. You can follow your roasting process and record your data for different type profile with artisan software. Also you can control the temperature from PC / laptop.
- You can set the roasting time or temperature when it reaches the set time or temperature burners turn off itself automatically.
Ideal for roast batches of 60kg with average time between 22 – 30mins.
This roaster is ideal if your looking to start your new roasting business and looking to expand your offerings to coffee shops and cafe’s
– Computer connection thru USB Cable
– Fastly cooling (2-5 mins)
– Quite Operation, allows beans crack, not motors
– Huge window enable to have a look at green beans roasting process easily
– Audible warning when it hits the set temp
– Exhaust control by airvalve
– The machine comes with flame control valve alongside
– 2 year warranty
– Quite operation
– Easy to operate
PLC control machine features: Artisan software. We provide you with a link to easily download and install the software with password
- PLC and touch screen operator panel control
- with wireless, ethernet, RS232. RS484 communication ports
- remote connection and control by wireless
- observe and control by PC, tablet and smart phone with powered android, iPhone, iPad and windows
- with Data logger you can monitor the chart of roasting time, heat, during roasting process and also look at historical data records
- automatic and manual controls available, automatic runs according to the temperature chart
- able to control and watch from any location with internet access
All roasters can be made single phase as the machines have inverter, so they are run on a 3 phase motor but with a single phase electricity.
24 months parts warranty – this covers non-wearing parts only. Warranty does not cover mis-use, neglect, improper cleaning specially the build up of chaff where the fan is not cleaned and/ or failure to perform drum alignment.
Note: All gas machines need to be installed by a qualified gas authorised person. Installation, ducting, flu installations need to be carried out by certified engineers using manufacturers specifications. It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure they comply with UK legislation and law.
We can provide you with details of appropriate installers, roaster consultants and fitters who might be able to help you but we do not take any responsibility.
Delivery times: approx. 5-20 days after payment. Air freight is the best option for this roaster. Delivery will only be to your commercial premises on a crate/ pallet. Removal from the crate into your premises will have to be at your own cost.