Puqpress is one of the fastest growing barista tools in the world, with its unparalleled engineering and state-of-the-art design ensuring a level tamp every time.
The new M2 Puqpress automatic tamper offers the latest inprecision technology and provides consistent, level tamping for a beautiful cup of coffee. This Puqpress is an under-grinder tamper, specifically designed to work perfectly with Mythos One grinders.
In this highly competitive industry, why take the risk of less-than-perfect shot extraction?
Today’s industry standards demand perfection and consistency, which simply isn’t guaranteed by sophisticated grinders and fancy espresso machines alone.
There is a revolution happening in the coffee industry, and Puqpress is leading the way.
Available in 2 sizes: 58mm and 58.3mm (please indicate at checkout preferred size)
– Nano non-stick tamp head which reduces coffee build-up
– Advanced stiffer frame which provides further precision and product life
– Easy adjustment wheel which simplifies setup
– Updated design which works perfectly with naked/bottomless portafilters
– Consistency between baristas
– More precise shots with reduced channelling
– Prevents RSI in barista’s wrists
– Speeds up workflow
– Portafilter Capability: Suits 53-58.4mm baskets, including VST. All types of portafilter brands, and single or double spouts
– Tamper Diameter: 58.4mm (customised, tolerance +/- 0.1mm), suits basket sizes ranging from 53mm – 58.5mm
– Tamper Shape: Flat bottom
– Adjustable Pressure: 10-30kg (+/-1kg)
– Cycle Duration: 1.3 seconds
– Lower Clamp Height: Adjustable height to suit different portafilters via a hex key
– Display: LCD display for pressure adjustment
– Cleaning Setting: Available via one-touch LCD display
– Warranty: 12-month parts
– Cable Length: 2.5m
– Power: 70 watts
– Input Voltage: 110-230V/50-60Hz
– Dimensions: 380mm (D) x 180mm (W) x 170mm (H)
– Net Weight: 6kg