Oscar II is a new generation of the coffee machine launched in the late nineties, which has conquered coffee lovers around the world. Oscar II is the professional espresso coffee machine which fits in all demands: from the domestic use for tasting good coffee or cappuccino till professional use.Suitable for: homes, offices, small coffee locations. Semi-professional machine; Thermocompensated group utilizing thermosiphoning; manual dosing; 1 steam wand; body in coloured ABS; water tank or direct water connection(AD version). (Available as Tank and Plumbed)
- New material, new design: Among the new features of Oscar II is to the extensive use of stainless steel that immediately shows strength and solidity, as well as enhancing the machine.
- Compact: At only 30 cm, Oscar is able to work in both a home and office setting.
- Perfect extractions: The brewing unit is temperature compensated giving consistent and quality extractions.
- Professional: Oscar enables the production of espressos or cappuccinos just like in a café. The thermo-compensated group and steaming system are derived from larger, professional machines.
- Versatile: Available with a direct water line connection or a 2.3 liter reservoir to brew quality espresso anywhere.
- Safe: The ergonomic, professional portafilters are designed to fit comfortably into the user’s hand.
Oscar II (reservoir water tank)
Oscar II AD ( direct water connection)
- leather handle – teflon coated filter holder
- teflon coated dispersion black
- professional pressostat
|Dimension WxHxD (inches)||300 x 400 x 408 mm|
|Power (Watt)||1200 W|
|Net Weight (Kg)||13 Kg|
|Boiler capacity||2 Lt|
|Discharge tank Capacity||1 Lt|
|Water tank capacity||3 Lt|