Unique spray system technology minimizes scaling and produces separate, crystal clear, ice cubes.
* WRC regulations compliant
* Extra low temperatures allow ice cube to last longer (minus 25°C)
* Environmentally friendly refrigerant R404A
* Water-cooled versions for high ambient temperatures available at same price
* An ice storage bin is required with all models – please see storage bin
? Voltage 240V single phase see full technical leafletfor power requirements
? 1 to 6 bar operating water pressure
? Three ice cube weights: (for MC range): 13 gram 18 gram 33 gram
? Ambient room temperature between 10º to 25°C required (optimum 20°C)
? Water supply temperature between 3º to 20°C required (optimum 10°C)
Production Capacity Kgs per 24/Hr: 300
Dimensions mm (W x D x H): 1250 x 580 x 848
Ice Cube Size (grams): 18/33/13
Waste Height (mm) Air Cooled: 29*
Gross Weight Kgs: 152
Water Consumption Litres/Kg Air Cooled: 2.6
Maximum Power** kW (Amps): 5.3 (23)
* To this height must be added height of storage bin upon which the icemaker is mounted.
** Maximum power is required only during the ice harvest cycle, during ice production power requirements will be approximately half the maximum.
Leasing Option Available – Click Here