Golden Roasters GR1 Coffee Roaster
This is the entry level coffee roaster which can roast batches of 1.5kg with average time between 10 – 16mins.
This roaster is ideal if your looking to start your new roasting business with small batches or if your bringing in your coffee roasting “in-house”.
* 1.5KG Coffee Roaster
* 10-16 Roasting Time
* Very well heat insulated
* 3 phase motors can run with single phase electricity – 220v single phase
* 3 Motors
* On body chaff collector
* Weight 170kg
* Dimensions (WxLxH): 85 x 130 x 125 cm
* Fuel type: natural gas or LPG, this model can be converted to electric
* CE certified gas blocker
- Gas Security System : To stop all system in case of any abnormality in gas pressure.
- Emergency Stop: to turn off all roasting process.
- Temperature Control : Digital Temperature Controls and Digital Temperature Indication.
- Sight glass, sampling tube and digital temperature makes easy coffee roasting process.
- A large cooler with fan quickly cools the coffee.
- Audible warning system for the end of the roasting process.
- Installation and start up manual for easy using.
- Electric and Gas components are CE certified
- Cost saving by gas blocker
- Inverter for low energy consumption
- Well heat insulation
- Supplied with the chaff collector
- Quite operation
- Easy to operate
Optional Specifications :
- Optional embossed logo on drum(Copper Models).
- Optional copper and stainless steel available on drum cover.
- PLC touch screen automatic roasting
PLC control machine features: Artisan software. We provide you with a link to easily download and install the software with password
- PLC and touch screen operator panel control
- with wireless, ethernet, RS232. RS484 communication ports
- remote connection and control by wireless
- observe and control by PC, tablet and smart phone with powered android, iPhone, iPad and windows
- with Data logger you can monitor the chart of roasting time, heat, during roasting process and also look at historical data records
- automatic and manual controls available, automatic runs according to the temperature chart
- able to control and watch from any location with internet access
All roasters can be made single phase as the machines have inverter, so they are run on a 3 phase motor but with a single phase electricity.
12 months parts warranty – this covers non-wearing parts only. Warranty does not cover mis-use, neglect, improper cleaning specially the build up of chaff where the fan is not cleaned and/ or failure to perform drum alignment.
Note: All gas machines need to be installed by a qualified gas authorised person. Installation, ducting, flu installations need to be carried out by certified engineers using manufacturers specifications. It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure they comply with UK legislation and law.
We can provide you with details of appropriate installers, roaster consultants and fitters who might be able to help you but we do not take any responsibility.
Delivery times: approx. 5-20 days after payment. Air freight is the best option for this roaster. Delivery will only be to your commercial premises on a crate/ pallet. Removal from the crate into your premises will have to be at your own cost.
Please Note: main image is the new design roaster and 2nd image is GR5 with PLC