Golden Roasters GR1 Coffee Roaster
This is the entry level coffee roaster which can roast batches of 1.5kg with average time between 10 – 16mins.
This roaster is ideal if your looking to start your new roasting business with small batches or if your bringing in your coffee roasting “in-house”.
* 1.5KG Coffee Roaster
* 10-16 Roasting Time
* Very well heat insulated
* 3 phase motors can run with single phase electricity – 220v single phase
* 3 Motors
* On body chaff collector
* Weight 170kg
* Dimensions (WxLxH): 85 x 130 x 125 cm
* Fuel type: natural gas or LPG, this model can be converted to electric
* CE certified gas blocker
– Computer connection thru USB Cable
– Fastly cooling (2-5 mins)
– Quite Operation, allows beans crack, not motors
– Huge window enables to have a look at green beans roasting process easily
– Audible warning when it hits the set temp
– Exhaust control by airvalve
– Exact same moment, roasting & cooling for maximum production output
– The machine comes with flame control valve alongside gas regulator piping.
– 2 years parts warranty
- Optional embossed logo on drum(Copper Models).
- Optional copper and stainless steel available on drum cover.
- PLC touch screen automatic roasting
PLC control machine features: Artisan software. We provide you with a link to easily download and install the software with password
- PLC and touch screen operator panel control
- with wireless, ethernet, RS232. RS484 communication ports
- remote connection and control by wireless
- observe and control by PC, tablet and smart phone with powered android, iPhone, iPad and windows
- with Data logger you can monitor the chart of roasting time, heat, during roasting process and also look at historical data records
- automatic and manual controls available, automatic runs according to the temperature chart
- able to control and watch from any location with internet access
All roasters can be made single phase as the machines have inverter, so they are run on a 3 phase motor but with a single phase electricity.
2 years parts warranty – this covers non-wearing parts only. Warranty does not cover mis-use, neglect, improper cleaning specially the build up of chaff where the fan is not cleaned and/ or failure to perform drum alignment.
Note: All gas machines need to be installed by a qualified gas authorised person. Installation, ducting, flu installations need to be carried out by certified engineers using manufacturers specifications. It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure they comply with UK legislation and law.
We can provide you with details of appropriate installers, roaster consultants and fitters who might be able to help you but we do not take any responsibility.
Delivery times: approx. 5-20 days after payment. Air freight is the best option for this roaster. Delivery will only be to your commercial premises on a crate/ pallet. Removal from the crate into your premises will have to be at your own cost.
Please Note: main image is the new design roaster and 2nd image is GR5 with PLC