Precise measurement of moisture content in coffee beans
This specific range of coffee bean moisture meter is calibrated and tailor made specifically for the coffee industry.
Easy to use and highly portable device that has been used by many companies across the globe.
DRAMINSKI TwistGrain gives possibility of modifying calibration curves. Moisture meter users can calibrate the device on their own, i.e. modify preset moisture curves for each bean type, which curves have been created based on comparative studies with the use of an oven-drying method.
Always accurate readouts
Measurement accuracy is approx +/- 0.5% for standardized grain with digital readout with 0.1% accuracy.
The unit has a very fast and rapid measurement cycle of 5 seconds, giving the user manual adjustment ability to improve average from the last 3 measurements. Displays temperature in real time with automatic temperature compensation.
The unit comes with pre-calibrated with 11 curves: 10 coffee and 1 cocoa
Species and measurement ranges:
- Roasted coffee Arabica 2.0% – 9.0%
- Roasted coffee Robusta 2.0% – 9.0%
- Green coffee Arabica 8.0% – 30.0%
- Green coffee Robusta 8.0% – 30.0%
- Coffee Arabica finely milled 1.5% – 9.5%
- Coffee Arabica coarsely milled 1.5% – 10.5%
- Coffee Robusta finely milled 2.5% – 8.5%
- Coffee Robusta coarsely milled 2.0% – 11.5%
- Parchment coffee 8.0% – 38.0%
- Cocoa 6.0% – 20.0%
Dimensions: 16.5 x 7.0 x 7.5 cm
Display: LED backlit graphic LCD
Power supply: 4 x AA 15v + 1 x CR2032 3v
Estimated battery life: 29 hrs
Sample loading: manual using screw cap
Moisture measurement method: Impedance
Measurement resolution: temperature -1°, moisture -0.1%
Temperature compensation: automatic
The device consists of a measuring compartment and a scew cap for sample compression.
- carry case
- set of alkaline batteries
- user manual