Mahlkonig is known for the high standards of its grinding so it was no surprise the innovation of the PEAK created airwaves through the coffee machine industry. Today the brand’s products like the EK43 and the K30 are distributed in over 90 countries and its equipment is used in the annual World Barista Championships due to the high quality of the equipment and this has really given the company a name for its self.
Here’s a bit more information about the PEAK:
- Latest burr technology giving unequalled grind performance
- Little to no waste. Saves money as you grind only what you need accurately and with precision.
- Stepless grind technology for more accurate grind setting and features more accurate fine setting
- Dosing precision with 0.01s programmable grind time, results in dosing accuracy of 1/10g
- Dual managed fan system for temperature stability and coolness
- LED lit grinding area for complete visibility.CEO of the Hemro Group, which is Mahlkoenig’s owner, Philipp Baumberger says in an interview with Global Coffee Report-June/16, that the company is unapologetically geared towards quality.“If you look at the Mahlkoenig label, you find a crown there – ‘King of Grinders’,” Baumberger says. “This reflects our ambition in the market and we take pride in saying that the market feedback encourages us to stay on this challenging track.”So when it came to designing their new grinder, the Mahlkoenig team decided it was time to further build on this reputation.“We felt it was time to build the ultimate espresso grinder,” says Baumberger.
We at Coffee Omega love the machine and can confidently say it is a hot seller as more and more people are recognizing that the PEAK is at the front line when it comes to the quality of the output.